- What and how does Avanti collect and use personal information?
- Will Avanti store personal information and collect Cookies?
- Security of personal information at Avanti
- Third-party sites
- Maintaining your personal information
1. WHAT AND HOW DOES AVANTI COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Avanti collects personal information in several ways and in different stages of your visit to the site as below.
Avanti will not collect any personal information when you are only browsing the site anonymously as a Guest without registering or signing into your account, however you may not be able to use or access all services and facilities Avanti provides.
Personal information such as, but not limited to, your name and contact email will be collected when you register as a member to access all the features and services Avanti offers to members.
If you would like to make a purchase, you must register as a member. By registering as a member, you will automatically receive newsletters, updates, and promotions through emails and EDMs through the opt-in function. In addition, you will need to provide us with your full name, credit card details, contact telephone, shipping address and billing address, in order for us to accept an order from you and carry out the corresponding customer service. We may store these information in our secured server for future order processing and customer service provision purposes.
By registering, you have acknowledged and agreed for us to collect your personal information. The information may be used in the following ways:
- Order processing and fulfillment
- Payment clearance Shipping and customs duties
- Verification of your identity for purchase security
- Responding to your requests and enquiries
- Sending you emails for, but not limited to newsletters and EDMs on promotions, discount codes, new products updates
- Collect data for business and demographics analysis to further improve product offerings and services by Avanti
You can feel free to unsubscribe from our mailing list by going to your account page and change your email preferences.
2. WILL AVANTI STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COLLECT COOKIES?
Avanti will store members’ personal information in our secured server for respective individuals’ future order processing with the sole purpose of bringing convenience to our members when you place an order. A cookie, HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while browsing a website, which is a reliable source to keep records of your browsing history on Avanti. Avanti will collect cookies for the sole purpose of keeping track of your preferences so that when you sign in the next time, your preferred options will be visible as a priority for your convenience and improve your shopping experience.
3. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AT AVANTI
All your personal information, including but not limited to, your full name, credit card details, delivery address, billing address and contact numbers will be kept confidential and only be used to process your order using our partner’s payment system (Visa, Master and AE), and will never be shared with third parties. Your personal information will only be used for purchase and promotions sent out from and within Avanti.
These information are crucial to protecting your identity and are also used for identity authentication and verification, particularly for payment processing and delivery of orders.
4. THIRD-PARTY SITES
5. MAINTAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are free to amend any preferences and personal information by signing into your account and click on your name at the top left hand corner of the site. You may amend account details and unsubscribe to our mailing list anytime.
If you have any enquiries or complaints regarding privacy, please email us at email@example.com.